Some examples of the speciality fabrics supplied by Cortman Textiles
- High visibility and reflective fabrics for the safety of emergency services and other personnel operating outside in darkness hours.
- Ballistic fabrics used with other materials to make stab-proof/bulletproof vests for armed forces, police and security personnel.
- Fire / flame retardant fabrics used in high-temperature applications.
- Anti-bacterial / anti-fungal treated fabrics for a wide range of end uses including medical & military applications.
- Silicone-coated fabrics to make slide-sheets, used in the medical industry for transferring patients from bed-to-bed, or trolley-to-bed, without risk of back-strain injury to the medical personnel.
- Weldable TPU & PVC fabrics used in garment construction where needle sewing is not an option, and an airtight seal is required. This has included sewer linings, linings for gas pipes and ducting.